In November, the ASEAN-Korea Center held the ‘2020 ASEAN Culture and Tourism Showcase’ under the theme ‘Next ASEAN’. In consideration of the COVID-19 situation, the showcase was held both on and off-line.
1. ASEAN Tourism Promotion Booth and Photo Exhibition: ‘Travel Through the Lens’
- Date & Venue: Nov 4~6, Seoul Garden in front of the Korea Press Center
- Photo exhibition of healing destinations selected by the Embassies of 10 ASEAN countries in Seoul.
2. ASEAN Culture & Tourism Pavilion: ‘ASEAN: Flashback Memories from Hue – Scent & Sound’
- Date & Venue: Nov 4~25, Arc N Book, City Hall, Seoul
- Multi-faceted display of craftwork, music, fabric, furniture, books, and digital media introducing the beauty of 10 ASEAN countries.
3. EBS The Best Cooking Secrets, ASEAN Special Edition
- Date: Nov 9~13, 10:50am (EBS1)
- Introduction of recipes and secret cooking tips of “soul foods” selected by the Embassies of 10 ASEAN countries in Seoul.
4. Launching of ASEAN TRAVEL Web Page
- Web Address: https://www.aseankorea.org/kor/travel/
- Introduces travel destinations, food, culture and up-to-date travel information across 10 ASEAN countries